The (New) San Francisco Globe is a daily newspaper in San Francisco, California.
The San Francisco Globe has a circulation of 1 million copies per edition
The New Globe publishes morning, noon and evening editions.
- Douglas Channing (Chairman of the Board; 80% stockholder)
- Maggie Gioberti (Reporter)
- Richard Channing (Chairman of the Board; 40% stockholder)
- Julia Cumson (20% stockholder)
- Emma Channing (20% stockholder; Vice-President of Internal Affairs)
- Angela Channing (Owner)
- Lance Cumson (Publisher)
- Herb Talmadge (Editor-in-Chief)